Friday, July 13, 2012

New Post Isn't Showing Up

I've been told by quite a few people that my latest post "I Am So Humbled" isn't getting out to people!  I'm also not getting the comments sent to my e-mail!  What's up with that?!?!?!?  :/  I'm sorry . . . I'm not ignoring you!!!  PLEASE go to the post "I Am So Humbled" and see what we've been doing!  It's so exciting around here!  Hopefully, this post will go through!!!

While you're on our Phoenix Quilts blog look around a bit!  We've added some new things, especially the information under the "How Can I Help?" and "Press Release" tabs.  Check out the "2012 Donations" tab, too!  The quilts, quilt tops, and fabric being sent in are amazing!!!  THANK YOU!!!  :o)

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message!