Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Exciting news . . .

Hi everyone!  I don't have time to write now because I'm on my way to go on a surprise get-away with my husband for a few days!  I asked my husband to stop at a McDonald's so I could write and let you know there are some VERY exciting things that have been happening, but I just don't have time to write about them now!!!  :/

When I get back (either Friday or Saturday) I'll update the quilt numbers in the right sidebar (they are way off now!) and I'll write a big ol' post about what's been happening!!! 

My kids at home have been telling me we're still receiving packages everyday, so when I get back I'll be sure to let you know if yours has arrived!

Thank you for everything you're doing!!!  Keep spreading the word and keep on quiltin'!!!  :o)

Hugs!!!

2 comments:

  1. Have a lovely time! You've been working so hard you deserve a break. Looking forward to the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your trip. I hope JD got the quilt to you safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message!