Monday, July 30, 2012

Interview with KSL

Today I was sooooo nervous all day!  I had a phone interview about Phoenix Quilts with a reporter from KSL this afternoon!!!  KSL is one of the major news stations in Salt Lake City.  They report the news online (www.ksl.com), on TV, and on the radio.  They are going to post the story from the interview online this Sunday afternoon as their feature story!  I'll write a post with a link to it as soon as it's there!  The reporter, Stephanie Grimes, was so AWESOME - I didn't need to be nervous after all!  :o)  We talked for 30 minutes all about Phoenix Quilts and what we're doing!  I can't wait to see how she writes the story!  I'm so excited about the help this will give Phoenix Quilts!!!  Woo-Hoo!!!  :o)

Hugs!!!

6 comments:

  1. Excellent! It's good to get the word out. I'm sure you did great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's fabulous! I look forward to seeing what she writes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, that is awesome! Can't wait to see the report!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I will be looking for that. Only a little more binding to do, and I will be mailing off one to you. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Julie, I am so pleased to catch up with your blog and read about the success you are having with Phoenix Quilts - well done! I posted my quilt top to you by airmail a week or two ago; hope it arrives okay, and that it will be suitable for your use. Sounds like you are flat out, but I look forward to seeing photos of the quilts you've received! Oz Comfort Quilts and Aussie Hero Quilts in Australia both post pics of all the donated quilt tops on their blogs. Perhaps you can hire someone else to do that for you - lol!
    Hugs
    Gina in Australia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message!