Friday, August 10, 2012

Pocatello, Idaho - Charlotte Fire

Today Todd and I are headed to Pocatello, Idaho, to take quilts to those who lost their home to the Charlotte fire!  I'm so excited!  It's weird . . . these quilts kinda feel like my "babies" . . . I've tried to take such good care of them . . . it's almost sad to see them go!  I'm so happy that they'll finally be where they belong, though!  :o)

There are a couple of gals in Pocatello who have also been collecting quilts from local quilters so I'll be adding 20 quilts from Phoenix Quilts to the 46 they already have!  In a couple of weeks they are going to have a "tea party" for everyone who lost their home and will be distributing the quilts then.  I'll ask them to be sure and send me some pictures so I can post them on my blog!

Thank you so much for all you're doing to help!!!  :o)

Hugs!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message!